Thursday, September 8, 2011

Top Dog Names

I've run into a lot of interesting dog names over the years through my clients. I've watched two Beagles named "Vegas" and "Tipsy", two Chihuahuas named "Gin" and "Tonic" and even two dogs named "Max" and "Ruby". People love being clever with dog names. My Boston Terrier is named "Oreo", my kids named her because she looks like an Oreo cookie being black and white and all. I'd thought I'd give my readers a list of the top 10 male dog names and top 10 female dog names as of today according to Google, many of these are the "traditional" dog names that im sure we all know someone furry by,,,,,,wait, arent many of our kids named these names? Hmm.

Male Dogs:                
  • Max
  • Buddy
  • Rocky
  • Bailey
  • Jake
  • Charlie
  • Jack
  • Toby
  • Cody
  • Buster
Female Dogs:
  • Bella
  • Molly
  • Lucy
  • Maggie
  • Daisy
  • Sophie
  • Sadie
  • Chloe
  • Bailey
  • Lola

1 comment:

  1. If I had a son, I was gonna name him Jake. But I thought my next dog should be named Bob... as in Bob Barker. Run into that one yet?

    ReplyDelete